Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weipa Cultural Festival

Recently I had the pleasure of attending what would have to be one of the best camps in my 20 years of teaching. We could not have asked for a better bunch of people to spend hours and hours with as we travelled the long, bumpy and dusty road to Weipa and back.

The senior students on camp were supportive of me and my family. My two children, Jonas and Heidi, performed with the encouragement of all the students. To see little Heidi and Jonas up on stage with the older students made me rather emotional. We felt like we were part of ONE BIG FAMILY. The staff, parents and students touched our hearts and we will never forget this trip and the talent that was on show.

Thank you to everyone for giving my family such a wonderful learning experience.

“Mama G




No comments:

Post a Comment