Thursday, August 19, 2010

12B Leadership with Loreto






12B ENGLISH COMMUNICATION

Students in 12B completed an assessment task which involved acting as LEADERS for the Loretto visit. Below students reflect on the day:

What I leant about myself by doing Meet plus Greet with Loretto students:
• I believed in myself
• I got over my shyness
• It is not hard to meet new people
• I learnt that if you do a responsible job people recognise you for that
• We were very polite and respectful

I think this is important to do because you can:
• Have fun
• Learn to be responsible
• Learn co operation
• Build Communication skills
• Challenging

Mark Akiba

How I have helped others in the School?
♣ Pointing directions for them
♣ Participate in Activities
♣ Helping out
♣ Got lunches for them
♣ Being a good role model
♣ Telling them about our School

Michael Geas

HOW I HAVE HELPED OTHERS IN THE SCHOOL?
➢ Showing them directions
➢ Helping them
➢ Working together in activities
➢ Encourage them to do things they’ve never done before

WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT MYSELF BY DOING THE MEET & GREET?
➢ Meeting new people
➢ Have the confidence to talk to new people
➢ I can helping people
➢ Communicating with others

WHEN I HAVE HELPED OTHERS, THESE ARE SOME OF THEIR REPONSES?
➢ Thank you
➢ You’re friendly
➢ This school is great
➢ I would love to stay here for a couple of days

Stella Dau

No comments:

Post a Comment