Friday, June 25, 2010

A farewell message from Aunty Mary

Second Term has been very challenging for me. I enjoyed working with the students especially when I have to teach Maths to them. This has made me even closer to everyone of them. I look at the boys as my own as teenagers going through their teens. I can relate to the boys more as they are the same age group as my two boys. It's been fun working with them. I will surely mss them next term. I wish all of them the best in the second semester.
Cheers
Aunty Mary.

Aunty mary will be working with Ms Peggy in Hospitality next term and we wish her all the best in her new role. Mary has been one of the most reliable, caring and dependable members of the senior school staff. Along with Ms Jade & Mr Tekoa she will be sorely missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment