Tuesday, September 7, 2010

11B Girls - Appreciation

In Form Class this week we are learning about gratitude and appreciation. We discussed our appreciation for the "little things" in life which bring us great happiness. Below are some thoughts written by students.

"I have to be grateful that I have a good family that supports me through my life and is always there for me. I am grateful I have sisters and brothers who I can look upon for support. Good things happened today. I woke up on this cool sunny morning, caught the bus to school with friends by my side. I also got respect from people when I got to school. To show appreciation I will ring my grandmother today and wish my grandfather a happy birthday. Then I will give my mother a call and tell her that I love her." Nykitta

"Today I am grateful my best friend finally came to school and we both walked into a well respected Form Class. I appreciate that we were greeted warmly and felt very welcomed and safe :) " Bibi

"I am grateful for my family who raised me and were there for me when I needed them. I am also grateful that I am healthy, living well and getting an education. I appreciate my teachers and want to say "thank you" for what they've done for me." Flora

"I am so proud to have a wonderful family and friends who support me. I can give back to those who have helped me by giving them my support and appreciation by thanking them." Dorika

"I am grateful to be alive, at school and that I have good freinds and family. I appreciate that even though I have missed a few days, I can start fresh again. I will show my appreciation to people who help me by showing respect to my family and at school." Vanessa

"This morning I woke up, got ready and came to school feeling bright and happy. I am grateful for my life, my little brother, my dad who takes me out shopping and my mum who cooks for me. To show my appreciation today I will thank my big sister for being there for me and my family and friends." Cassie

"I am grateful for the love and support from my family and friends. Today I will show my appreciation for Ms Peggy and thank her for helping me with my career and supporting me with my traineeship." Eima

"I am grateful for having a family who is loving and caring. I also have friends who are there for me and help me when I am struggling. I am also grateful for being educated at a friendly school and appreciate getting support from my teachers when I need it." Daniella

"The good thing that happened today was the bus ride to school. I was happy to see the young children being happy and having a smile on their faces." Effie

No comments:

Post a Comment